Things that i learned on my run today:
1. when irony gods strike, they don't waste time. No self respecting irony god would be willing a chance to lose a good irony through a poor sense of timing, I think.
2. if I ever get to choose, I think I would like to be reincarnated as an irony god.
3. never, never, never, never think that you don't update your blog because you don't have anything interesting to relate. I think the irony gods take special notice.
4. wireless car door openers don't work if keys are in the ignition and turned to "radio". at least, they don't in my car.
5. shorts in temps in the 30s is fine for running, but it isn't so great for waiting for the AAA guy. for hours.
6. the kindness of strangers is a wonderful thing. otherwise, by this time I may resemble something close to fritz-icle.
7. I'm kind of lazy, which is why I'll never be a good irony god. hopefully, when the time comes, I'll be able to be a kind stranger.
If you got to this point, and want to read the whole story, leave me a comment saying so. feel free to bribe me if the mood strikes you. girl scout cookies go on sale this weekend, I think....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad