Saturday, January 17, 2015

18 weeks to bayshore; I'm at roughly 25 miles per week running and three hours of mixed cross training- yoga, bike trainer and the like. If it were all running, it would be not unlike having 40 miles per week base, which isn't all that bad.

So, what changes am I going to make starting Monday? Not yet set in stone, but here are a few I'm playing with:

keeping track of food eaten, breaking down servings of grains, fruits, veggies, meats and the like.
being more organized about my training; catch as catch can is all well and good outside of training cycles, but I want to know what I can do when I'm really trying.
Getting to the gym to try longer runs. It's impossible to do them at tempo outside right now, and it may be something I can accomplish on a treadmill.

I'll have to see if I can make it work...

No comments: