Friday, October 8, 2010

Beautiful Day...

Want to go for a run... trying to decide whether, six, nine or 14 miles.  Decisions, decisions...

I bought a pair of New Balance 100s; they're a minimalist shoe (though not quite as cool as the minimus).  Feels short, though it tested properly in the store.  I'll just have to see how they develop.

This racing season has gone really well; I'm trying to decide whether to end it on the high note of Brooksie, or do a few more runs just because I can.  I love running through the woods, but I also love running fast.  There was really something to the feeling of doing 7:10-20s during Brooksie and feeling good, and being surprised by every mile marker.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do a Brooksie write up soon...

2 comments:

Dave Kramp said...

Hey! how about that Brooksie writeup? :)

Fritz said...

Thanks for the reminder! :)