Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 7

Lots of miles this week, and not a lot of hard training. Getting me used to the mileage, I guess. its a bit hard to balance getting all of this running in, doing school work and doing the job, even if I've cut back my hours. Such is life, I guess.

Anyway, it was a good week- I only got 69.2 miles in, rather than the full 70, but I'm okay with that. Really. I mean, I'm not *that* compulsive, right? :) I was half tempted to do eight today, rather than 6.2, but it's a shrug worthy difference. So ya'know. Not really compulsive at all...

I am nervous about the behavior of my shin. Disappointed, angry- I had such high hopes that things would be better this training cycle. Perhaps Martian will teach me to blow off road races from now on- the damn thing only appears to happen on pavement, never on trails. Which might be a reason why I like trails so well.

This week- 63 miles with some interesting Q workouts. They are both T intervals, and both are in the 10-15 mile range. I'm curious to see how they work out!

No comments: