Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why yes, I am crazy

We like to complain about the weather in Michigan. Figure it's the
same everywhere, but I'm looking at the future forecast, and it's
looking kind of warm. I mean, very warm for a runner.

It's 30 degrees right now. It'll get up to 50 or so today. Later on
this week, the day will start at 50 and go up to 70. 70 is warm. Very
warm. To warm for me to train in until I get used to it. But the issue
is if it's this warm during Martian, I have a feeling I'm going to be
well and truly screwed.

Like I said, it's going to be very interesting to see what happens. :)

2 comments:

Sun Runner said...

I heard 76 on Thursday, 79 on Friday. This is not good. I start having problems above 60.

Fritz said...

Give me 45 degrees, overcast with a bit of rain, and a breeze at my back to cool me down when I get overheated. That's the weather I like! :)

For racing, at least.